With more than 30 years combined of property management experience, Warrant Realty is ready to assist you with any aspect of managing your rental property. Whether you're an investor with multiple units for lease, someone who just wants to lease your existing home or an active duty Military Member transferring out of the area, Warrant Realty can help.
We accommodate our tenants but we work directly for our owners. We realize that the experience of renting your home can be risky and a bit overwhelming. We take that worry away from you by professionally managing your property. Before we take over the management duties of your property, we will walk through the home with you ensuring that your home is marketable for rent. We meticulously screen each applicant through a range of qualifying criteria to help secure the best possible tenant for your home. Our hands on approach to managing your rental home keeps us up to date with any issues which may arise. We pride ourselves on quick response to owner and tenant concerns. It is our desire to manage your rental property as if it were our own. Our goal is to exceed expectations and go the extra mile for all of clients.
If you are person who's handy with home improvements and repairs or live close to your property and don't mind devoting considerable time to the task of day to day management, it may make sense to take the "do it yourself" approach. But in most cases, it's just not practical to manage your own property. That's where Warrant Realty steps in. Here are some critical tasks we can help you with:
1. Setting the right rental price: While looking through the classifieds to see what other landlords are charging for similar properties is a fine way to ballpark your rent price, Warrant Realty will conduct a thorough market analysis in order to set a rental price for your property that will ensure you achieve a balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
2. Marketing and advertising your property: Through our experience, Warrant Realty knows exactly how to attract significant traffic to your rental home. All of our rental homes are marketed on the MLS, several affiliated and connected real estate websites such as Zillow and Trulia as well as social media sites such as Face Book. Through our Military affiliations, we are also able to market your property on military sites such as AHRN. Our goal is to get as many potential tenants looking at your rental home as possible.
3. Finding the right tenants: The key to property management is not just getting calls from potential tenants who may want to see your rental property, it's attracting QUALIFIED potential tenants to your rental property. At Warrant Realty, we work hard to Connect Quality People with Quality Property. We screen each applicant via the National Tenant Network verifying employment, income, prior rental history, criminal background and credit. Our landlords can rest assured that our goal is to secure the best possible tenant for their rental property.
4. Collecting and depositing monthly rental payments: As most management companies disburse to their landlords at the end of the month, Warrant Realty disburses all rental proceeds on the 15th of the month. We understand that many of our owners depend on the rental payments to make other monthly obligations. It's our intent to accommodate that as much as possible. But let's face it, property management involves risk. We screen each tenant thoroughly before leasing the home but still sometimes the rent may not be paid on time. Our approach is simple. We hold each tenant to the letter of the lease and if for some reason the rent is paid late or not at all, we don't hesitate to take the appropriate legal steps. But rest assured, when our owners don't get paid, we don't get paid.
5. Managing tenants: In addition to attracting qualified tenants, Warrant Realty manages all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. We handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
6. Managing vendor relationships: At Warrant Realty, we have relationships with a number of tradesmen, technicians, contractors and vendors that may be difficult for an independent landlord to duplicate. It's our intent to get you the best work for the best price and oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
7. Ensuring that your rental property is in compliance with applicable housing regulations: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining a rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations (such as the ADA). Warrant Realty can help you keep your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.