Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Clay St, Franklin
Beautifully restored 100 year old Gem! You'll love the look and feel of this lovingly rehabilitated Colonial 2 story. Original house boasts Gleaming Hardwood floors, a first floor Master with full bath, Living room with decorative fireplace mantel, and a large Dining room with beautiful built-in cabinetry. The 1945 addition houses a modern kitchen, utility room and a lovely, fully windowed Breakfast room. Upstairs features two more bedrooms, an office or nursery, and a hall full bath. Outside is a detached 1 car Garage, 2 space driveway and gorgeous landscaping!
- MLS® #10312971
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,300
- Year Built1920
- ParkingGarage Det 1 Car, Driveway Spc, Street
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Days on Market58
- Address316 Clay St
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 67
- Zip Code23851
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Decorative, Scuttle Access, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer Hookup, Microwave, Elec Range, Washer Hookup
- HeatingHeat Pump W/A, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryS.P. Morton Elementary
- MiddleJoseph P. King Jr. Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofRose & Womble Realty Company