Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2080 Harpers Ml, James City County
Pretty as a picture and move-in ready for its next owners. Sited in the private golf and marina country club community of Governors Land at Two Rivers, the home offers charm, a peaceful cul- de-sac location, sized perfectly, and a beautifully remodeled interior. Extensive millwork, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, remodeled bathrooms, new appliances, a first floor Master Suite with stunning spacious Master Bath, vaulted screen porch, and an abundance of windows allowing the property’s natural beauty to come indoors define the home. The owners have invested over $150,000 in improvements. They have done the work. You get to enjoy it! An added bonus - Seller will provide $10,000 towards required Two Rivers Country Club Membership with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #10306938
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,416
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Priv Beach, Exercise Rm, Golf, Playgrounds, Pool, Security, Tennis Cts
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car, Oversized Gar
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Deck, Inground Sprinkler
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market40
- Address2080 Harpers Ml
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesBar, Fireplace Gas-natural, Skylights, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Natl Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatoaka Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.