Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3999 E Providence Rd, James City County
Exquisite Custom Built home in Powhatan Secondary. This 4,000-square-foot home features a resort like back yard with an in-ground salt water pool with lights and beautiful stamped concrete patio. Expansive luxurious first floor Master Suite with large en-suite and walk in closet. Private door leads out to the screened porch and deck. 4 large bedrooms and an additional large bonus room/5th bedroom. Gourmet kitchen with no expense spared. Tons of built ins in the study/office and family room.
- MLS® #10306859
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2005
- StyleTraditional, Transitional, Colonial
- StatusUnder Contract
- ParkingGarage Att 3+ Car
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Inground Sprinkler, Patio, Storage Shed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Composite
- Days on Market36
- Address3999 E Providence Rd
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionPowhatan Secondary Jcc
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23188
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace Gas-natural, Walk-In Attic
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatl Gas, Programmable Thermostat, Forced Hot Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryD.J. Montague Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.