Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Sabre Dr, James City County
Wonderful opportunity to buy this completely renovated home in St George's Hundred! This charming colonial makes you feel right at home when you walk through the door. The lot is large at .52 acres with a fenced in backyard, spacious deck, and barn-like outbuilding with workshop and electricity. Inside you can cozy up in the family room next to the wood stove. Or enjoy the kitchen with butcher block countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, and updated cabinets. Other updates include a recent painting of the entire house, newer roof, newer HVAC, crawlspace encapsulation, and all new windows plus vinyl wrapping. As an added bonus the 3rd floor has great space as a bonus room or office. This property is located in Jamestown High School, Hornsby Middle, and Clara Byrd Elementary district. Location is also convenient to route 5. This is a turn key home!!!
- MLS® #10306569
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,873
- Year Built1982
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesPlaygrounds, Tennis Cts
- ParkingDriveway Spc
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Barn
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market6
- Address109 Sabre Dr
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionSt. Georges Hundred
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Walk-In Attic
- Appliances220 V Elec, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Dryer Hookup, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer Hookup
- HeatingElectric, Forced Hot Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryClara Byrd Baker Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.