Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3004 Travis Close, James City County
Private lot, stunning open flow interior, and in turnkey condition, the home will not disappoint! The impeccable home offers the finest amenities with a unique adaptable floor plan meeting the needs of those desiring cozy comforts, formal entertaining, or extended family living arrangements with bedrooms and baths beautifully incorporated on both first and second floors. The casual open flow Kitchen, Family Room, and Sun Room offer daily comfort while the Dining Room accommodates a formal evening of entertaining Need space for play, hobby, or exercise? The third floor Bonus Room will be ideal. A large fenced yard, landscaped with enviable perennial specimens, a stone path to nowhere, and a spacious deck with automatic canvas awning further enhance this amazing property. Located in the area’s premiere private golf and marina community of Governor’s Land at Two Rivers.
- MLS® #10306441
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,575
- Year Built1992
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Rm, Golf, Pool, Tennis Cts
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Inground Sprinkler
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market31
- Address3004 Travis Close
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas-natural, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Elec Range, Microwave
- HeatingZoned, Forced Hot Air, Natl Gas
- CoolingZoned, Central Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMatoaka Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.