Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
321 Summers Ln, Lancaster County
The Perfect waterfront location! Water on all three sides! Sandy beaches! Private pier with dock approx 3-4 feet of good water! Home has lots of charm, move-in ready! Lots of decking, lots of privacy, enjoy hot tub overlooking Oyster Creek and Rappahanock River! Approx 1700 feet of waterfront. Sale includes 2 lots, one house built on, one to build a house on (buyer to verify) Private location at the end of state paved road, but shopping, restaurants, close by!
- MLS® #10296100
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,312
- Year Built1918
- ParkingDriveway Spc
- ViewBeach, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDock, Deep Water, Navigable, Riparian Rights, River
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorVinyl, Aluminum
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionWATERFRONT/PENINSULA
- Days on Market164
- Address321 Summers Ln
- AreaLancaster County
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 127
- CityLancaster County
- Zip Code22578
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Window Treatments
- Appliances220 V Elec, Dishwasher, Dryer Hookup, Microwave, Gas Range, Washer Hookup
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLancaster Middle
- MiddleLancaster Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.