Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Al St, Hampton
Welcome home to this remarkable newer waterfront home with so many great features. 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, formal living & dining rooms, office/study, spacious eat-in kitchen that opens to a cozy family room with gas fireplace. Step outside & enjoy the amazing view either from the screened porch or on the dock. Also, 2 decks, small boat ramp, large area under house for storage plus 2 car attached garage. Great location: walk to Buckroe Beach, close to Ft. Monroe National Park, Military Bases & I-64.
- MLS® #10289315
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,660
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusNew Listing
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car, Driveway Spc, Street
- ViewWater, Bay
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBulkhead, Canal, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market6
- Address16 Al St
- AreaHampton East
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 101
- Zip Code23664
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cathedral Ceiling, Window Treatments, Gas Fire PL
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer Hookup, Microwave, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer Hookup
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Natl Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJane H. Bryan Elementary
- MiddleC. Vernon Spratley Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.