Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Syms St, Hampton
What a view! This beautiful Victorian home sits on a large lot overlooking the Hampton River and is truly a one-of-a-kind property. Just moments from the lovely downtown Hampton area, this home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, over 2,200 square feet, two living levels, attached garage and paved driveway, delightful wraparound porch, and breathtaking water views from many of the rooms. This home has been used as a duplex in the past but could easily be converted back to a single family home. This property has tons of potential – don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- MLS® #10286206
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,238
- Year Built1915
- ParkingDriveway Spc, Garage Att 1 Car
- ViewWater, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market172
- Address316 Syms St
- AreaHampton West
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 102
- Zip Code23669
- Interior FeaturesPull Down Attic Stairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Gas Range, Washer
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCaptain John Smith Elementary
- MiddleC. Alton Lindsay Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofGarrett Realty Partners