Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1224 N Mallory St, Hampton
Enter this adorable renovated home via the covered porch. Updates include architectural roof, Anderson windows, vinyl siding, plumbing, water heater, electrical panel box, completely updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white cabinets and deep sink. New fixtures and outlets throughout, vinyl plank flooring in kitchen and oversized bathroom, front porch, covered back porch, doors, etc. HVAC approx. 3 years. Vaulted ceilings in living room and kitchen. Bathroom with large vanity, linen closet, and washer and dryer area. Room in backyard for boat, RV, etc.! No worry about entering your new home from Mallory, there is designated parking in back. Turn on Violet and then right.
- MLS® #10283922
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage850
- Year Built1948
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car, Close to Mass Transit, Multi Car, Off Street
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market15
- Address1224 N Mallory St
- AreaHampton East
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 101
- Zip Code23663
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Scuttle Access, Window Treatments
- Appliances220 V Elec, Dishwasher, Dryer Hookup, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer Hookup
- HeatingNatl Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJane H. Bryan Elementary
- MiddleBenjamin Syms Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.