Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
503 Clay St, Franklin
Wonderful turn of the century home built in 1888 and has remained in this family for well over 100 years. Very good condition structurally but does need some TLC with paint, etc. Great home to fix up as so many others in the area are in process of or have been done in recent years. Get in on the fun and get some "elbow equity". Great investment. Heat pump 1st floor. Oil hot water heat on 2nd floor. Huge rooms. Double lot fronts on 3 streets. Vinyl siding. Excellent home for the entrepreneurial spirit. So much can be done by energetic home owner. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of if you love the lure of older homes and the quality of older architecture. Furnace is old and condition is unknown. Seller will make no repairs. Excellent home for FHA 203K remodeling loan. Easy to do, call agent for details. Very fine trim in the home and custom woodwork from this period of time. Chance of a lifetime to get this size and quality of old home for this price.
- MLS® #10283816
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1888
- ParkingGarage Det 2 Car, Off Street
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Storage Shed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- Days on Market249
- Address503 Clay St
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 67
- Zip Code23851
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Scuttle Access, Wood Burning Stove
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingHeat Pump, Hot Water, Oil
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryS.P. Morton Elementary
- MiddleJoseph P. King Jr. Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofHart Realty Co.