Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Antioch Rd, Mathews County
Adorable 3 bedroom rancher not located in a flood zone, would make a great first time home, retirement home, or vacation home. Don't let the size fool you, this home features a spacious master bedroom, full master bath with his and her sinks, large utility/mud room, eat-in kitchen, and a rear deck for entertaining! Just about everything has been updated within the past 2 years. New roof, new windows, new plumbing and electrical, new HVAC, new siding, new well and septic, new deck, new flooring, updated kitchen and bathrooms. Home has pull down attic storage with full attic space, and a double width driveway! Just add your finishing touches to make it yours!
- MLS® #10283455
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,088
- Year Built1955
- ParkingOff Street, Driveway Spc
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Well, Wooded
- Days on Market20
- Address315 Antioch Rd
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 126
- CityMathews County
- Zip Code23163
- Interior FeaturesPull Down Attic Stairs
- Appliances220 V Elec, Dryer Hookup, Elec Range, Washer Hookup
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryThomas Hunter Middle
- MiddleThomas Hunter Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofSouthern Trade Realty Inc.