Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
157 Thomas Dl, James City County
Stunning private water views from this beautifully renovated contemporary situated high above Halfway Creek on over an acre. The exterior design is distinctively appealing & the professionally landscaped yard is private. The designer kitchen with 8x6 granite island & abundant cabinets is open to the to the family room w/large windows offering panoramic water views. Tall windows & transoms throughout the living space flood the home w/natural light & gorgeous views of the creek & wildlife. The dining room & living room w/stone fireplace & vaulted ceiling are wonderful spaces for entertaining. Upstairs you find 3 walk in storage areas, large loft/bonus room, & 3 add'l generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own private deck as well as the main deck off of the Family room/living room. Walk down from the deck to a 95' patio entertaining area w/stone retaining wall. Oversize 2 car garage. The second large deck is a gathering place for guests & family to enjoy the outdoors.
- MLS® #10277247
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,020
- Year Built1985
- AmenitiesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Gated Community, Golf, Ground Maint, Playgrounds, Pool, Priv Beach, Security, Sewer, Tennis Cts, Trash Pickup, Water, RV Storage
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car, Off Street, Driveway Spc, Street
- ViewRiver, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Navigable
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Inground Sprinkler, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market60
- Address157 Thomas Dl
- AreaJames City Co Lower
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace Wood, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylights, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Heat Pump, Natl Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJames River Elementary
- MiddleBerkeley Middle
- HighJames River
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.