Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2029 Moses Harper Rd, James City County
Perfectly symmetrical custom William A. Poole home offers great curb appeal, beautiful updated interior, stunning panoramic, but private, golf course views, and the superb lifestyle opportunities of Governors Land at Two Rivers. The meticulous home was designed for open casual or formal entertaining. Updates include a gourmet kitchen (Dacor six-burner stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, custom shaker style cherry cabinet); new vaulted Sun Room off the Kitchen overlooking the golf course; an incredible first floor Master Bath (top-of-the-line fixtures, marble counter tops, heated floors and double walk-in shower and large walk-in closet); and all additional bathrooms updated. Additional features include a grand entry way, open two story height Great Room with gas fireplace, built-in cabinets with barrel vaulted atrium window to bring in an abundance of natural light; spacious Master Suites on each floor; and a Bonus Room/bedroom #5. Not a spec of wallpaper in the entire house!
- MLS® #10276208
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,401
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Rm, Golf, Playgrounds, Pool, Security, Tennis Cts, Priv Beach, Dock
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car, Oversized Gar
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Inground Sprinkler, Golf Course Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market64
- Address2029 Moses Harper Rd
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace Gas-natural
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Natl Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatoaka Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.