Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Whistle Walk, James City County
NEW ROOF will be installed this week! Exterior freshly painted. Warm welcoming front porch with landscaped beds & tall shade trees. One floor living complete with a first floor master & generous sized great room with a cathedral ceiling. The fenced-in backyard has a large deck and back to the woods. Bring your chickens because the backyard chicken coop conveys! Conveniently located to Route 199, Veterans Park--James City County's 30,000 SF park, shopping, military bases, Colonial Williamsburg & The College of William & Mary. Seller is offering a 2-10 Long & Foster home warranty with an acceptable offer.
- MLS® #10271793
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1986
- StatusUnder Contract
- ParkingGarage Att 1 Car, Driveway Spc
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market13
- Address105 Whistle Walk
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionThe Meadows Ii
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23188
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace Wood, Walk-In Attic, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer Hookup, Microwave, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer Hookup
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatthew Whaley Elementary
- MiddleBerkeley Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.