Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7191 Pattersons View Ln, Gloucester County
Been dreaming of that special place to call home...well dream no more, once you step inside this remarkable home you will know dreams do come true. This spectacular home is beaming with special features, open floor plan designed so that you never miss out on life happening around you, the gourmet kitchen is a chefs delight, stainless appliances, custom backsplash with built in wine rack, bead board and pantry, dining room and family room merge together to make the perfect space for entertaining family and friends, and lets not forget movie night, the infrared/full motion wall mount w/TV means everyone has a great view...but were not done, 4 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 baths means everyone has their own space and don't forget the loft which would be a wonderful game room or just a cozy place for a good book and cup of coffee. Take a short walk to the water/pier/gazebo, go across the street and enjoy a wonderful afternoon at the pool and club house, so many great surprises waiting for you.
- MLS® #10269071
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Transitional
- AmenitiesPriv Beach, Clubhouse, Dock, Exercise Rm, Pool, Trash Pickup
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car, Driveway Spc
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market41
- Address7191 Pattersons View Ln
- AreaGloucester Point/Hayes
- SubdivisionRiver Club At Twin Island
- CityGloucester County
- Zip Code23072
- Interior FeaturesPull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet, Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAbingdon Elementary
- MiddlePage Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.