Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Inlandview Dr, Hampton
Beautiful move-in ready, second story bedroom, 1 bath condo in gated community, vaulted ceilings, skylights, breakfast bar, built-in shelves, washer and dryer. Enjoy the lake an picnic area. Water and sewer included with monthly rent. Located approx 5 miles/10 mins to Langley Air Force Base. Less than 3 miles to Hampton University. Easy access to I-64 and I-664. Just across the street from Hampton High School. Available immediately. Apply online at www.LNFPM.com $55.00 application fee per adult. Don't miss this opportunity! Call Today!
- MLS® #10268056
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage761
- Year Built1988
- StyleTraditional, Lo Rise
- AmenitiesGround Maint, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market79
- Address14 Inlandview Dr
- AreaHampton Mercury South
- SubdivisionCrystal Lake
- Zip Code23669
- Interior FeaturesScuttle Access, Window Treatments, Bar, Cathedral Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryA.W.E. Bassette Elementary
- MiddleC. Alton Lindsay Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.