Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3021 Kitchums Close, James City County
Magnificent stone French Country home set on 1.7AC overlooking panoramic views of the James River. As you enter the long, gracious circular drive, the front of the home features old world craftsmanship using the finest materials, a large 3 car garage & extensive landscaping. In the foyer, you will be greeted by the stunning finishes, soaring ceilings & floor to ceiling windows overlooking breathtaking water views. The spacious First Floor Master Bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, 2 WICs & wonderful water views. There's also a first floor office, huge Formal Dining room with custom millwork and fireplace. The kitchen is a great spot to entertain, with a eat-in area and casual entertaining space. Gas cooking, double ovens, quartz counters & large island. The backyard feels like a resort! Lovely water features, stone walls & walkways, patios and 146' of beach front that has rip-rap with a protected wooded marshland to the East for added privacy. Crawlspace is encapsulated & conditioned.
- MLS® #10262014
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,001
- Year Built1999
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Rm, Playgrounds, Pool, Priv Beach, Tennis Cts, Gated Community, Golf, Security
- ParkingOff Street, Driveway Spc, Garage Det 3+ Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNavigable, River
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Inground Sprinkler, Patio, Wooded
- Days on Market135
- Address3021 Kitchums Close
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Walk-In Attic, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Bar, Cedar Closet, Fireplace Gas-natural
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Natl Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatoaca Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.