Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
416 Normandy Ln, Newport News
Priced $25,00 below assessed value. This all brick "Colonial Classic" one owner homes is situated on a beautiful .88 acre cul-de-sac lot. The home features hardwood floors in the living room, dining room, family room and all 3 bedrooms. There is an exit door from the family room to the recently rebuilt 12'x18' raised patio that is suitable for a 210 sq.ft. room addition. There is a 450 sq.ft. unfinished area that could be converted into a garage or finished off to additional living space. It has been meticulously maintained inside and out, and from top to bottom by a licensed Class A builder. The back of the property boarders a small tidal tributary of Deep Creek.
- MLS® #10261606
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,912
- Year Built1964
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market176
- Address416 Normandy Ln
- AreaNewport News Midtown West
- SubdivisionMaxwell Gardens
- CityNewport News
- Zip Code23606
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Window Treatments, Pull Down Attic Stairs
- AppliancesDryer Hookup, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer Hookup
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRichard T. Yates Elementary
- MiddleEthel M. Gildersleeve Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.