Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2861 Bennetts Pond Rd, James City County
This bright, open, and quality custom home shows like new construction with multiple substantial additions, a beautifully updated Master Bath, new interior/exterior paint, refinished hardwood floors and new carpeting. The first floor Master Suite opens to a charming Sunroom overlooking a picturesque backyard and wooded conservancy and a first-floor office boasts custom built-in cabinets and coffered ceiling. Quality abounds throughout with exceptional millwork, walls of windows and a striking Great Room with a 2-story stone fireplace. The updated, spacious, eat-in gourmet Kitchen with walk-in pantry opens to both the Great Room and Family Room for comfortable living and gracious entertaining. The second level offers 3 more Bedrooms and a huge Bonus/Media Room pre-wired with surround sound. Additional convenient features include instant hot water, a Smart Panel, central speakers throughout, ample storage/walk-in attics, and a 3-car garage. It's a must see! A truly stunning home.
- MLS® #10260569
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,819
- Year Built2000
- AmenitiesExercise Rm, Golf, Pool, Priv Beach, Security, Tennis Cts
- ParkingGarage Att 3+ Car
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Fiber Cement
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Inground Sprinkler, Patio
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market145
- Address2861 Bennetts Pond Rd
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas-natural, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Natl Gas, Zoned, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatoaka Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.