Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Peter Lyall, James City County
Sun-filled home with a great flow and open floor plan. Private lot on a cul-de-sac within walking distance to many of the Kingsmill community amenities - walking trails, playgrounds, pools, clubhouse, picnic area. Most recent updates include: New HVAC System, Fence, Smart Sprinkler System; Updated Kitchen, Hardwood Flooring (Eucalyptus). Home features vaulted ceiling, step-down living room with wood-burning fireplace. Large MBR & BA with shower & jetted tub, walk-in closet. Bright Eat-In Kitchen. New roof 2004, new driveway 2011, exterior painted 2013. Heated, cooled & insulated garage. Prewired for portable generator.
- MLS® #10260549
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,166
- Year Built1988
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Trash Pickup, Priv Beach, Boat Slip, Dock, Gated Community, Golf, Playgrounds, RV Storage, Security, Tennis Cts
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Deck, Irrigation Control, Wooded
- Days on Market144
- Address125 Peter Lyall
- AreaJames City Co Lower
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Wood, Walk-In Closet, Cathedral Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Elec Range, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingNatl Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJames River Elementary
- MiddleBerkeley Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.