Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Broad St, Portsmouth
Port Norfolk Baptist Church built in 1961. 39,981 sq. ft. consisting of 4,350 sq. ft. Sanctuary,3,277sq. ft. fellowship hall,27,413 sq. ft. admin/classroom space, 2,416 sq. ft. mezzanine.28,053 sq. ft. parking lot across the street. 100+cars.Seating capacity of the sanctuary is 1,100.The Reuter Pipe Organ is valued at 1.5 million and is in perfect working order.The building both inside and out have been maintained over the years. Appraisal available for review.
- MLS® #10258752
- Square Footage39,981
- Year Built1961
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Gas
- FeaturesFire Sprinkler Sys, Priv Restrms, Rear Entrance, Security Sys/Own
- Parking Spaces101
- ParkingStreet, 101+ Spcs, Close to Mass Transit
- Lot Description199X140X199X140
- RoofPoly Skin, Tar and Gravel
- ConstructionBlock, Frame
- Listing Courtesy ofHarbor Associates Real Estate
- Address401 Broad St
- AreaCentral Portsmouth
- SubdivisionPort Norfolk
- Zip Code23707
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- Days on Market219