Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Elizabeth Meriwether, James City County
Beautifully set on a expansive 1.14 acre lot in prestigious Kingsmill. The Great Room has a large bar with seating, gas fireplace, built-in shelving, cathedral ceilings & fantastic views of Halfway Creek. The kitchen includes a large island, granite countertops, Subzero refrigerator, Thermador ovens, custom cabinets, a butler’s pantry & a large eat-in area. The first floor master suite has a tray ceiling, a large walk-in closet & a well appointed master bathroom. Three additional bedrooms & two full baths are found in a separate wing of the home. On the second floor you will find an additional master suite & walk-in storage. Neighborhood amenities include 7+ miles of walking trails, 3 pools, a full-time police force & more. Come live the Kingsmill Lifestyle!
- MLS® #10255745
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,703
- Year Built1981
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Playgrounds, Pool, Tennis Cts, Gated Community, Trash Pickup
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Cul-De-Sac, Irrigation Control
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market141
- Address105 Elizabeth Meriwether
- AreaJames City Co Lower
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Fireplace Gas-natural, Fireplace Wood, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Bar, Handicap, Skylights, Walk-In Attic
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- HeatingForced Hot Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJames River Elementary
- MiddleBerkeley Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.