Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6417 Conservancy Rd, James City County
This rare and excellent waterfront property with 13.79 acres on College Creek is adjacent to the Williamsburg Winery and is just minutes from downtown Williamsburg. This land features a highly desirable building site on a high bluff with panoramic views over the creek to the James River, as well as a substantial dock with a boat lift sheltered by a cedar-roofed boatshed. This viewscape is protected by National Park Conservation Easements. Located in the Conservancy at Jockey’s Neck, a private subdivision surrounded by vineyards and land protected by the Historic Virginia Land Conservancy, this is one of the most special waterfront properties in Southeastern Virginia.
- MLS® #10253403
- TypeLand and Farms
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Gas Avail, Telephone Avail
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoathouse, Boat Lift, Creek, Dock, Navigable, Tidal
- ElementaryRawls Byrd Elementary
- MiddleBerkeley Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofHornsby Real Estate Co.
- Address6417 Conservancy Rd
- AreaJames City Co Middle
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 118
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded
- Days on Market125