Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2920 Kitchums Pond Rd, James City County
Beautifully appointed home custom built for the original owners with incredible attention to detail. Perfectly presented on a cul-de-sac, with a private backyard and lush landscaping including a fenced, established English boxwood garden. The interior spaces include a lovely Living Room with fireplace and built-ins, spacious Dining Room , large kitchen with center island, gas cooking, double ovens, granite counters, desk area and is open to the Family Room which also has a fireplace. The first floor Master Bedroom overlooks the lovely backyard and has a large bath and huge walk-in closet with built-ins. The second floor has three bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large office/BR 5, and a bonus room over the garage that you can access from the second floor, but also has a separate staircase from the first floor. This is a Southern Living William Poole design built by Ron Curtis.
- MLS® #10243125
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,596
- Year Built1996
- StyleCape Cod, Transitional
- AmenitiesPriv Beach, Clubhouse, Exercise Rm, Golf, Ground Maint, Playgrounds, Pool, RV Storage, Security, Tennis Cts
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Inground Sprinkler, Irrigation Control, Patio, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market228
- Address2920 Kitchums Pond Rd
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Attic, Walk-In Closet, Fireplace Gas-natural, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingZoned, Forced Hot Air, Natl Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatoaka Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofHoward Hanna Real Estate Svcs.