Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1566 Jenkins Neck Rd, Gloucester County
Build your dream home with breathtaking water views and your own sandy beach! This is a unique opportunity to own two adjacent lots comprising of 1.78 acres facing the mouth of the York River and the Chesapeake Bay with another 13.03 acres facing Monday Creek. Lots must be sold as a package deal. Build your dream home on the smaller lot and keep the 13 acre lot as a great investment for the future. Drive by to take a look! This is a very low price for a total of 14.81 acres with waterfront on both sides!
- MLS® #10229727
- TypeLand and Farms
- UtilitiesNone, Septic, Well
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Deep Water Access, Marsh, Navigable, River, Tidal
- ElementaryAchilles Elementary
- MiddlePage Middle
- HighOther High School
- Listing Courtesy ofAtlantic Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address1566 Jenkins Neck Rd
- AreaGloucester Point/Hayes
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 120
- CityGloucester County
- Zip Code23072
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Market285