Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40-76 Featherbed Ln, Gloucester County
THIS IS 15.34+/-ACRES WITH TREES AND LONG WATERFRONT WITH A PLAT OF SURVEY AND 4-BEDROOM SEPTIC SYSTEM CERTIFICATION LETTER ON FILE. IT HAS WATERFRONT ON SEVERN RIVER WITH PRIVACY ONLY 2+/-MILES FROM ROUTE 17 WHITE MARSH SHOPPING CENTER. BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME AND ENJOY THE PEACE OF NATURE, PRIVACY AND WATERFRONT WITH CONVENIENCE 5+/-MILES TO GLOUCESTER COURT HOUSE AND 7+/-MILES TO BRIDGE AND GLOUCESTER POINT BEACH. THIS IS A WONDERFUL PROPERTY TO ENJOY HOME LIFE AND FOR COMMUTERS TO SURROUNDING TOWNS INCLUDING YORKTOWN AND WILLIAMSBURG, NEWPORT NEWS AND RICHMOND.
- MLS® #10189889
- TypeLand and Farms
- UtilitiesElectric Avail, Septic, Telephone Avail, Well, Electric
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNavigable, River, Tidal, Marsh
- ElementaryAbingdon Elementary
- MiddlePage Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofSpencer Realty of Virginia LTD
- Address40-76 Featherbed Ln
- AreaGloucester Point/Hayes
- SubdivisionAll Others Area 120
- CityGloucester County
- Zip Code23061
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- Days on Market481