Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1828 Cypress Isle, James City County
River front with panoramic James River view. Designed to capture the magical everchanging river’s view and designed to appeal to a casual and elegant home owner, the property is often referred to as, “One of Williamsburg’s most charming!” The 2001 home offers the finest interior & exterior details; superb mill work; a stunning 1st floor office with fireplace; 1st floor Master Suite with newly expanded Master Bath; plus three 2nd floor En-Suite Bedrooms; Hobby/Artist Studio; first and second floor covered Verandas; and a ready- to- finish Bonus Room/Full Bath above the garage with private entrance. A large level yard provides access to private boardwalk to the river. You will not want to leave!
- MLS® #10189138
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage4,910
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesPriv Beach, Clubhouse, Dock, Exercise Rm, Golf, Pool, Security, Tennis Cts
- ParkingGarage Det 2 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water Access, Deep Water, Navigable, River, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Deck, Inground Sprinkler
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl, Sealed/Encapsulated Crawl Space
- Days on Market427
- Address1828 Cypress Isle
- AreaJames City Co Greater Route 5
- SubdivisionGovernors Land
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23185
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas-natural, Walk-In Attic
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingZoned, Forced Hot Air, Natl Gas
- CoolingZoned, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMatoaka Elementary
- MiddleLois S Hornsby Middle School
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.