Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8409 Taverns Ln, James City County
No better location for this nearly new townhome in White Hall. Walk to the pool & playground. Enjoy an easy, maintenance free lifestyle in this 3 story home with an att 2 car garage. The main living level incorporates a modern open floor plan. The kitchen has gorgeous espresso cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Spacious dining area overlooks the balcony, perfect for grilling! On the first floor a flex room makes a great home office or rec. room. On the 3rd floor a generous master bedroom, has a lovely double vanity bathroom with huge shower. The second & third bedroom share access to a further bathroom with tub/shower combination. Built with the latest energy saving features this home has a tankless water heater & a water softener. White Hall is an active community, situated close to the interstate for easy access to the Peninsula or Richmond. A low HOA fee provides for all yard maintenance & use of the pool, playground, clubhouse & tennis/basketball courts.
- MLS® #10172839
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,760
- Year Built2014
- StatusUnder Contract
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Ground Maint, Playgrounds, Pool, Tennis Cts, Trash Pickup
- ParkingGarage Att 2 Car, Driveway Spc
- WaterfrontNot Waterfront
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Market494
- Address8409 Taverns Ln
- AreaJames City Co Upper
- SubdivisionWhite Hall
- CityJames City County
- Zip Code23168
- Interior FeaturesPull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDryer Hookup, Disposal, Dishwasher, Elec Range, Energy Star Appliance(s), Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer Hookup
- HeatingZoned, Natl Gas, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingZoned, Central Air
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryStonehouse Elementary
- MiddleToano Middle
- Listing Courtesy ofLong & Foster Real Estate Inc.